Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Ramones Songs - Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment Lyrics

Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment Lyrics By Ramones Songs Album: Leave Home Year: 1977 I was feeling sick, losing my mind Heard about these treatments by a good

Ramones - Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
Ramones - Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment


Ramones - Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Leave Home
Released: 1977

Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment Lyrics


I was feeling sick, losing my mind
Heard about these treatments by a good friend of mine
He was always happy, smile on his face
He said he had a great time at the place

Peace and love is here to stay and now I can wake up and face the day
Happy-happy-happy all the time, shock treatment, I'm doing fine

Gimme-gimme shock treatment
Gimme-gimme shock treatment
Gimme-gimme shock treatment
I wanna-wanna shock treatment

I was feeling sick, losing my mind
Heard about these treatments by a good friend of mine
He was always happy, smile on his face
He said he had a great time at the place

Peace and love is here to stay and now I can wake up and face the day
Happy-happy-happy all the time, shock treatment, I'm doing fine

Gimme-gimme shock treatment
Gimme-gimme shock treatment
Gimme-gimme shock treatment
Gimme-gimme shock treatment
Gimme-gimme shock treatment
Gimme-gimme shock treatment
Gimme-gimme shock treatment
I wanna-wanna shock treatment

Writer/s: ERDELYI, THOMAS/CUMMINGS, JOHN (RAMONE)/COLVIN, DOUGLAS/HYMAN, JEFFREY
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
  • Joey Ramone (from Hey! Ho! Let's Go! The Ramones Anthology by David Fricke): "'Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment' we all pretty much wrote together in Arturo's (Vega, the band's artistic director) loft. There was another loft where we rehearsed; we used to let Tommy live there. I remember it had fruit flies. Horrible things."
  • A track from the Ramones second album, this song runs a loud, fast, 1:38. It's about a guy who is losing his mind and wants a good helping of shock treatment to make him feel better. Like most Ramones songs, it's meant to be fun and also to provide relief from the disco music that was permeating the culture.
  • Per Gessle from Roxette recorded his own version of this song, which he included on the B-side of his 2002 cover of another Ramones song, "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget