Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Alexandra Burke Songs - Day Dream Lyrics

Day Dream Lyrics By Alexandra Burke Songs Album: NewRules Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Day Dream Youtube Music Video

Alexandra Burke - Day Dream
Alexandra Burke - Day Dream


Alexandra Burke - Day Dream Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: NewRules
Released: 2013

Day Dream Lyrics


Day Dream
  • This song from Alexandra Burke's NewRules EP finds the X Factor winner hitting out at her former boyfriend, footballer Jermaine Defoe. The singer ended her relationship with the England striker in 2012 after it was alleged he cheated on her with a model:

    "Millions of people and me, one.
    And I'm feeling I'm the last to know.
    Our private network we built became a best-seller show.
    What were you thinking at the time when you decided to sleep with her?
    It didn't stop there, this I know, 'cos the papers f--king told me so."

    Burke told The Mirror: "Working on this new material has been really emotional. I've opened up lyrically more than ever and talked about things I never thought I would. But I always write from the heart."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget