Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Babyshambles Songs - Seven Shades Of Nothing Lyrics

Seven Shades Of Nothing Lyrics By Babyshambles Songs Album: Sequel To The Prequel Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Seven Shades Of Nothing Youtube Music Video

Babyshambles - Seven Shades Of Nothing
Babyshambles - Seven Shades Of Nothing


Babyshambles - Seven Shades Of Nothing Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Sequel To The Prequel
Released: 2013

Seven Shades Of Nothing Lyrics


Seven Shades Of Nothing
  • Vaccines singer Justin Young is a guest vocalist on this song. Babyshambles bassist Drew McConnell told NME how the collaboration came about: "When I wrote it, I realized the middle-eight sounded like The Vaccines," he said. "I thought they'd think I was ripping them off so asked Justin to sing on it. He e-mailed me to say they were going to be in town for a show, so we went and had lunch. He told me he'd come up with something. I was like, 'No, let's do it now,' and they all burst out laughing. But he came to the studio and got it really quickly."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget