Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Neko Case Songs - Afraid Lyrics

Afraid Lyrics By Neko Case Songs Album: The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, the Harder I Fight... Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Afraid Youtube Music Video

Neko Case - Afraid
Neko Case - Afraid


Neko Case - Afraid Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, the Harder I Fight...
Released: 2013

Afraid Lyrics


Afraid
  • This song was written and originally recorded by the German singer-songwriter Nico for her 1970 album Desertshore. Neko Case explained to American Songwriter magazine why she decided to cover the tune: "I have always loved the song," she said, "and sometimes you need a reason to cover something and I thought, 'That song is just so comforting even though it's so sad.' And you know, that song has been comforting me forever. And from a technical standpoint, I thought, 'Well, I can't sound anything like Nico, I don't have her incredible low range.' So I didn't do it on a piano the way she does it, I tried to do it differently."

    "But people focus on very different parts of Nico's career," she continued, "like the Velvet Underground periods and Chelsea Girl and records like Desertshore don't get their due. Or not that they don't get their due, I just don't think people are as familiar with it, because it is odd."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget