Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Cast of Barnum Songs - The Colors of My Life Lyrics

The Colors of My Life Lyrics By Cast of Barnum Songs Album: Barnum soundtrack Year: 1980 Lyrics: Not Found Available: The Colors of My Life Youtube Music Video

Cast of Barnum - The Colors of My Life
Cast of Barnum - The Colors of My Life


Cast of Barnum - The Colors of My Life Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Barnum soundtrack
Released: 1980

The Colors of My Life Lyrics


The Colors of My Life
  • "The Colors of My Life" is a song from the first act of Barnum, the musical based on the life of American showman Phineas T. Barnum. Like the rest of the songs in the show it was composed by Cy Coleman and written by Michael Stewart. The slowest song in the show, it is begun by Barnum and finished by his wife. It is the way Barnum sees his life, but alas his wife paints a different and more realistic portrait. The song is reprised in act two.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget