Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Ramones Songs - Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue Lyrics

Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue Lyrics By Ramones Songs Album: Ramones Year: 1976 Now I want to sniff some glue Now I want to have somethin' to do All the ki

Ramones - Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
Ramones - Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue


Ramones - Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Ramones
Released: 1976

Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue Lyrics


Now I want to sniff some glue
Now I want to have somethin' to do
All the kids want to sniff some glue
All the kids want somethin' to do

1-2-3-4 Now I want to sniff some glue
Now I want to sniff some glue
Now I want to have somethin' to do
All the kids want to sniff some glue
All the kids want somethin' to do
One-two-three-four-five-six-seven-eight

Now I want to sniff some glue
Now I want to have somethin' to do
All the kids want to sniff some glue
All the kids want somethin' to do
Now I want to sniff some glue
Now I want to have somethin' to do
All the kids want to sniff some glue
All the kids want somethin' to do

Writer/s: ERDELYI, THOMAS/CUMMINGS, JOHN (RAMONE)/COLVIN, DOUGLAS/HYMAN, JEFFREY
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
  • Bass player Dee Dee Ramone wrote this song, which is about sniffing glue, a cheap and easy way to kill some brain cells. This is a pastime of bored teenage boys with bad judgment.
  • Running just 1:34, this song has minimalist lyrics driven by a propulsive beat. The words are simply these lines repeated three times:

    Now I wanna sniff some glue
    Now I wanna have somethin' to do
    All the kids wanna sniff some glue
    All the kids want somethin' to do
  • The Ramones didn't really want folks to sniff glue. Tommy Ramone explained in Hey! Ho! Let's Go! The Ramones Anthology by David Fricke: "I have a feeling Dee Dee was talking about his childhood, how he actually thought it was some kind of release when he was a kid. I thought of it as a parody. He might have been a little more serious."

    Johnny Ramone added: "We couldn't write about love or cars, so we sang about this stuff, like glue sniffing. We thought it was funny. We thought we could get away with anything."
  • This is one of the tracks on the Ramones first album. On their follow-up, they included a song called "Carbona Not Glue," which is about graduating to cleaning solvent for a cheap high.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget