Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Beatles Songs - I Will Lyrics

I Will Lyrics By The Beatles Songs Album: The White Album Year: 1968 Who knows how long I've loved you You know I love you still Will I wait a lonely lifet

The Beatles Songs - I Will
The Beatles - I Will


The Beatles - I Will Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The White Album
Released: 1968

I Will Lyrics


Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
If you want me to-- I Will.

For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same.

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart.

And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
You know I will
I will.

Writer/s: LENNON, JOHN WINSTON / MCCARTNEY, PAUL JAMES
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

I Will Song Chart
  • In the televised documentary The Beatles Anthology, Paul, George and Ringo are shown relaxing on a blanket outside. Ringo asks Paul what he wrote in India and Paul answers, "I Will." Then George begins playing the song on his ukulele while he and Paul harmonize with it.

    McCartney had the tune for a long time. While in India he made an unsuccessful attempt, together with psychedelic singer-songwriter Donovan, to pen a lyric to go with it, months before coming up with the elusive lyric on his own. (thanks, Adrian - Wilmington, DE)
  • Recorded at the end of The White Album sessions, the song has some unusual instrumentation. McCartney played acoustic guitar and vocalized the bass (you can hear him going "bom, bom" in parts). John Lennon and Ringo Starr both added percussion using various instruments; George Harrison didn't play on it at all.
  • 67 takes were recorded. The 65th was used.
  • In 1995, this was recorded by the 18-year-old singer/songwriter/guitarist Ben Taylor, the son of Carly Simon and James Taylor. Ben Taylor's version was featured in the movie Bye Bye Love, starring Paul Reiser, and is also featured as part of the movie's soundtrack album. (thanks, Annabelle - Eugene, OR)
  • Maureen McGovern covered this song for her 1992 album Baby I'm Yours.
  • In the mind of Charles Manson, this song was a message from the Beatles that they were looking for him:

    For if at last I find you
    Your song will fill the air

    Manson took to mean that he should release an album. This along with many others were part of his deranged Helter Skelter plan. (thanks, Breanna - Henderson, NV)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget