Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

D'Angelo Songs - Untitled (How Does It Feel) Lyrics

Untitled (How Does It Feel) Lyrics By D'Angelo Songs Album: Voodoo Year: 2000 Girl it's only you Have it your way And if you want you can decide And if you

D'Angelo Songs - Untitled (How Does It Feel)
D'Angelo - Untitled (How Does It Feel)


D'Angelo - Untitled (How Does It Feel) Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Voodoo
Released: 2000

Untitled (How Does It Feel) Lyrics


Girl it's only you
Have it your way
And if you want you can decide
And if you'll have me
I can provide everything that you desire
Said if you get a feeling
Feeling that I am feeling
Won't you come closer to me baby,
You've already got me right where you want me baby
I just want to be your man

How does it feel
How does it feel
Said I want to know how does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel

I want to stop
Silly little games you and me play
And I am feeling right on
If you feel the same-way baby
Let me know right away
I'd love to make you wet
In between your thighs cause
I love when it comes inside you
I get so excited when I'm around you

How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel
Said did it ever cross your mind
How does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel
Tell me how it feels, yeah
How does it feel
Said it's been on my mind
How does it feel
How does it feel

Baby close the door
Listen girl I have something I want to show you
I wish you'd open up cause
I want to take the walls down with you

Writer/s: ARCHER, MICHAEL D'ANGELO / SAADIQ, RAPHAEL
Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Untitled (How Does It Feel) Song Chart
  • D'Angelo wrote this steamy song with Raphael Saadiq as a tribute to pop superstar Prince, particularly his early ballads.
  • To accompany this track about the singer pleading for some love from his girlfriend, directors Paul Hunter and Dominique Trenier shot a music video of D'Angelo lip-synching into the camera, wearing nothing but a gold cross around his neck. Or so it appeared: He was actually wearing pajama pants during the shoot but pulled them low to preserve the illusion that he was naked. While the clip was popular, it also generated controversy for its alleged sexual objectification.

    D'Angelo said of the video: "Well, I want you to feel what I was feeling or try to at least express that," he explains of his unintentional sex appeal. "It's [his sensuality] a part of me. It's always been a part of me. I never thought about it until after the fact. I never really explored it like that. It's not that I never wrote songs like that. They just weren't on Brown Sugar. I just wanted to do a song like that." The singer also underwent an intense training regimen to achieve his ripped physique.
  • This earned D'Angelo a Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance in 2001. It was also nominated for Best R&B Song but lost to "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child.
  • This was featured in the 2011 romantic comedy No Strings Attached, starring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher.
  • In 2015, D'Angelo explained to Rolling Stone that the only issue he had with the video was that it sometimes overshadowed the song, but that's he's made peace with it. "I think people gravitated to how sexy and beautiful the song was," he said. "It wouldn't have raised the eyebrows it did if the song wasn't good. The video was just accompaniment."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget