Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The String Cheese Incident Songs - Who Am I? Lyrics

Who Am I? Lyrics By The String Cheese Incident Songs Album: Untying the Not Year: 2003 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Who Am I? Youtube Music Video

The String Cheese Incident Songs - Who Am I?
The String Cheese Incident - Who Am I?


The String Cheese Incident - Who Am I? Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Untying the Not
Released: 2003

Who Am I? Lyrics


Who Am I? Song Chart
  • Kyle Hollingsworth, the keyboard player in String Cheese Incident, wrote this song about the death of his father, describing the images and events around the time of his passing. Hollingsworth barely knew his dad, which made his death and funeral a bit surreal. "It's a very introspective song," he told us . "In the end, as hard as the concept is for me, I'm part of my dad, even though I didn't really know him. He wasn't part of my life."
  • Hollingsworth wrote this with Randi Michael, a Nashville-based songwriter and vocal coach who gave him ideas on how to structure the song and make it more coherent.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget