Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The War on Drugs Songs - Suffering Lyrics

Suffering Lyrics By The War on Drugs Songs Album: Lost in the Dream Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Suffering Youtube Music Video

The War on Drugs Songs - Suffering
The War on Drugs - Suffering


The War on Drugs - Suffering Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Lost in the Dream
Released: 2014

Suffering Lyrics


Suffering Song Chart
  • War on Drugs mainman Adam Granduciel was not in a good place when he began writing the songs for Lost in the Dream. His previous relationship had broken down and he found himself dealing with depression, anxiety and a sense of alienation. Granduciel pulled his feelings into the songs he wrote for the record. "It was a really difficult record to make," he told The Sun. "Once I finished it, I felt nothing but relief. The recording was a manifestation of a lot of different emotions. Even with whatever success the record's had, it's not as it that time in my life is fully behind me. I'm just fortunate I have something to remind me of that time."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget