Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Buddy Holly Songs - Maybe Baby Lyrics

Maybe Baby Lyrics By Buddy Holly Songs Album: The Buddy Holly Story Year: 1958 Maybe baby, I'll have you Maybe baby, you'll be true Maybe baby, I'll have

Buddy Holly - Maybe Bab
Buddy Holly - Maybe Baby


Buddy Holly - Maybe Baby Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: The Buddy Holly Story
Released: 1958

Maybe Baby Lyrics


Maybe Baby, I'll have you
Maybe baby, you'll be true
Maybe baby, I'll have you for me

It's funny honey, you don't care
You never listen, to my prayer
Maybe baby, you will love me some day

Well you are the one that, makes me glad
Any other one that, makes me sad
When some day, you'll want me
Well, I'll be there, wait and see ee ee

Maybe baby, I'll have you
Maybe baby, you'll be true
Maybe baby, I'll have you for me

Da da ta da da da da da da
Da da ta da da da da da da
Da da ta da da da da da da
Aughaa

Well you are the one that, makes me glad
Any other one that, makes me sad
When some day, you'll want me
Well, I'll be there, wait and see ee ee

Maybe baby, I'll have you
Maybe baby, you'll be true
Maybe baby, I'll have you for me

Maybe baby I'll have you for me

Writer/s: NORMAN PETTY, CHARLES HARDIN BUDDY HOLLY
Publisher: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Maybe Baby
  • This was recorded Sept, 1957 at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma. Background vocals were added later at Petty Studios in Clovis, NM.
  • Charles Hardin and Norman Petty wrote this. Hardin is Buddy Holly (real name Charles Hardin Holley) and Petty was his producer and manager. Holly's first 2 singles flopped, but he had a string of hits after he started working with Petty. (thanks, David - Lubbock, TX, for above 2)
  • This was credited to The Crickets, who were Holly's band. Holly had a deal with Decca Records where some songs were released under his name and others credited to the band.
  • Decca is a name the company made up. It was chosen because it was easy to say and pronounced the same way in any language.
  • The album The Buddy Holly Story is a compilation of his songs that was released a few weeks after he died in a plane crash.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget