Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Needtobreathe Songs - Girl Named Tennessee Lyrics

Girl Named Tennessee Lyrics By Needtobreathe Songs Album: The Outsiders Year: 2009 They say this lasts forever That's just what I'm afraid of I'll never d

Needtobreathe - Girl Named Tennesse
Needtobreathe - Girl Named Tennessee


Needtobreathe - Girl Named Tennessee Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: The Outsiders
Released: 2009

Girl Named Tennessee Lyrics


They say this lasts forever
That's just what I'm afraid of
I'll never dance like this again
She smiled like a Georgia summer
She laughs with the sound of thunder
I wanna dance like this again

I'm not the marryin' kind
I've said a thousand times
But I've never danced like this before
She's got them pretty little shoes
And I love the way she moves
I wanna dance like this again

I was free and far from home
I was young and on my own
I was blind as I could be
Thinkin' love was not for me
Till the night I met the Girl Named Tennessee

Lights came down
and the room spun slow
Started sayin' she had to go
Don't go baby I didn't get your name
She said Don't worry
I did not say

Oh she danced away with my
Heart and soul
Who she was I will
never know

Danced away with my
Hopes and dreams
My sweet girl from Tennessee

Writer/s: WILLIAM RINEHART, NATHANIEL RINEHART
Publisher: BLUEWATER MUSIC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Girl Named Tennessee
  • Asked during a Reddit AMA if the song was inspired by an actual girl named Tennessee, vocalist Bear Rinehart replied: "Its a metaphor for youth."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget