Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Jack White Songs - That Black Bat Licorice Lyrics

That Black Bat Licorice Lyrics By Jack White Songs Album: Lazaretto Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: That Black Bat Licorice Youtube Music Video

Jack White - That Black Bat Licoric
Jack White - That Black Bat Licorice


Jack White - That Black Bat Licorice Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Lazaretto
Released: 2014

That Black Bat Licorice Lyrics


That Black Bat Licorice
  • The Lazaretto album was named after a word for a quarantine hospital island.

    The title was inspired by this personal song, which finds White talking about being a confined prisoner in a hospital. "That really is me, personally," he told NPR. "My sort of fantasy that I have is, I wish that some other forces, some powers that be, would push me into this scenario for a month and lock me somewhere, instead of me doing it to myself all the time. I'm always imposing restrictions on myself. And so I guess my fantasy is, it would be so nice to be in a quarantine hospital, but not to die from it - just to know that I had to stay here for two months and I can't do anything else. That's why I named the album Lazaretto."
  • The song finds White virtually rapping the lyrics as he references a fast black hearse, Nietzche, Freud and Horace in the same couplet:

    She's built for speed like a black castrum doloris
    Good for the needy like Nietzche, Freud and Horace


    "That's basically a hip-hop song," White told Jam! Music . "I wasn't going for it but I just found myself in the middle of it. I think I've done that a lot in my career and people haven't noticed. 'Icky Thump' is a hip-hop track. 'Freedom at 21' on the last album was a hip-hop track but I don't think anyone really categorizes that."
  • The "three-in-one" interactive video features a live action clip directed by White himself, an animated version helmed by James Blagden, and a "headbang" edition shot by Brad Holland. Viewers can switch between the three visuals by holding down the '3' or 'B' keys on their keyboard.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget