Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Korn Songs - Daddy Lyrics

Daddy Lyrics By Korn Songs Album: Korn Year: 1994 Mother please forgive me I just had to get out all my pain and suffering Now that I am done, remember I

Korn - Dadd
Korn - Daddy


Korn - Daddy Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Korn
Released: 1994

Daddy Lyrics


Mother please forgive me
I just had to get out all my pain and suffering
Now that I am done, remember I will always love you
I'm your son

Little child, looking so pretty
Come out and play, I'll be your Daddy
Innocent child, looking so sweet
A rape in my eyes and on your flesh I'll eat

You've raped!
I feel dirty
It hurt!
As a child
Tied down!
That's a good boy
And fucked!
Your own child
I scream!
No one hears me
It hurt!
I'm not a liar
My God!
Saw you watching
Mommy why?!
Your own child

It's alright

I didn't touch you there
Mama said she didn't care
I didn't touch you there
That's why mama stopped and stared

I fucking hate you! Motherfucker!
Motherfucker! I fucking hate you! Fuck you!
You son of a bitch, you fucking ruined my life!
I wanted to die!
I'm sick of it, mother fucker, oh oh
Why'd you fuck'n do it to me?
I hate you!
I fuck'n hate you!
I hate you!
Why?!
I hate you!

Writer/s: Davis, Aldrin / Lilly Jr, Harold Spencer
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Daddy
  • Lead singer Jonathan Davis wrote this about a neighbor who used to abuse him. He had this to say about the song: "People think 'Daddy' was written because my dad f--ked me up the ass, but that's not what the song is about. It wasn't about my dad or mom. When I was a kid I was being abused by someone else and I went to my parents and told them about it. They thought I was lying and joking around, so they never did any s--t about it. They don't believe it was happening to their son. I don't like to talk about it." (Thanks, Ana - Wilkes Barre, PA)
  • When Korn performed their 1994 self-titled debut album from start to finish at Las Vegas's Brooklyn Bowl on March 13, 2015, it included a rare performance of this song. Having played this once, Davis had said it was too emotional for him to perform live again.

    Speaking to Rolling Stone in advance of the 2015 performance, Davis called the song "just so old news to me." He added: "It's not going to affect me like it did back then. There was abuse there, I dealt with it, and the person who abused me is dead now. Karma took them [laughs]. And, y'know, I've buried that. I'm just going to play the song for the people that need it, you know what I mean?"

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget