Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Tech N9ne Songs - Love 2 Dislike Me Lyrics

Love 2 Dislike Me Lyrics By Tech N9ne Songs Album: Something Else Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Love 2 Dislike Me Youtube Music Video

Tech N9ne - Love 2 Dislike Me
Tech N9ne - Love 2 Dislike Me


Tech N9ne - Love 2 Dislike Me Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Something Else
Released: 2013

Love 2 Dislike Me Lyrics


Love 2 Dislike Me
  • Tech discussed the song's meaning with Artist Direct : "Somebody said that was the only song they couldn't get with because I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to go," he said. "I knew exactly what direction I wanted to go, you fu--ing weirdos! [Laughs] I wanted it to be a rollercoaster ride. I wanted it to be soft and then hard. I wanted it to be a mindf--k since that's what life is. Life is changeable. Life goes like that. Nothing stays the same. That's a person right there. That was a female friend I was talking about. It's self-explanatory. You talk all of this s--t about me, but then you stay. What the f--k are you doing? You must 'Love 2 Dislike Me.' Get the f--k away from me. How about that? It's just my heart coming out. I don't need that static. It's a beautiful fu--ing rollercoaster ride man."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget