Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Ariana Grande Songs - Baby I Lyrics

Baby I Lyrics By Ariana Grande Songs Album: Yours Truly Year: 2013 Baby I got love for thee So deep inside of me I don't know where to start I love you mo

Ariana Grande - Baby I
Ariana Grande - Baby I


Ariana Grande - Baby I Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Yours Truly
Released: 2013

Baby I Lyrics


Baby I got love for thee
So deep inside of me I don't know where to start
I love you more than anything
But the words cant even touch what's in my heart

When I try to explain it I be sounding insane
The words don't ever come out right
I get all tongue tied (and twisted)
I can't explain what I'm feeling

And I say baby, baby
Baby (baby I)
Oh baby, oh baby, my baby (Baby I)
Oh baby, baby I (baby I)
All I'm tryna say is you're my everything baby
But every time I try to say it words they only complicate it

Baby, baby (Ooh oh)

Baby I'm so down for you
No matter what you do (real talk) I'll be around
Oh baby, see baby I been feelin' you
Before I even knew what feelings were about
Oh baby

When I try to explain it I be sounding all crazy
The words don't ever come out right
I get all tongue tied (and twisted)
I can't explain what I'm feeling

And I say baby, baby
Baby (baby I)
Oh baby, oh baby, my baby (baby I)
Oh baby, baby I (baby I)
All I'm tryna say is you're my everything baby
But every time I try to say it words they only complicate it

Baby, baby
Baby, baby

Straight up, you got me
All in, how could I not be
I sure hope you know (I sure hope you know)
If it's even possible, I love you more
Than word love can say it
It's better not explaining that's why I keep saying baby I

Ooh baby, oh baby, my baby (Baby I)
Oh baby, baby I (baby I)
All I'm tryna say is you're my everything baby
But every time I try to say it words they only complicated

Baby, baby (baby)
Baby, baby (baby I)
Ooh baby oh baby oh baby (Baby I)
Oh baby
(Baby I) All I'm tryna say is you're my everything baby
But every time I try to say it words they only complicated
Every time I try to say it words they only complicated
Every time I try to say it words they only complicated

Baby, baby
Baby, baby

Writer/s: ANTONIO LAMAR DIXON, KENNY BABYFACE EDMONDS, PATRICK MICHAEL SMITH
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Baby I
  • Ariana Grande's second single from her debut album, Yours Truly, finds her expressing her special love for someone but admitting that she can't formulate her strong feelings into words. "Baby I got love for thee, so deep inside of me I don't know where to start," she croons. The song was released on July 22, 2013.
  • The song was written and produced by Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds (who is best known for his contribution to the creation of New Jack Swing in the late 1980s), Antonio Dixon, and Patrick "J. Que" Smith. The trio also penned together Beyoncé's hit single, "Best Thing I Never Had."
  • Several reviewers compared Ariana's vocal performance on the song with another singer who has a large vocal range and a whistle register: Mariah Carey. The Sam & Cat star told MTV News that her debut album was inspired, in part, by the superstar songstress. "You know I love just like old R&B. I love the '90s, that whole vibe. I love Mariah Carey, of course, she's the goddess of all vocals," she said.
  • The song has a strong nostalgia vibe to it. Ariana told MTV News: "I love that. It felt like '90s, Aaliyah, Destiny's Child. I like that it has that throwback feeling to it. And that's when I grew up and it was such a feel-good song to me."

    "And I love what it says," she continued. "I love it's about loving somebody so much that you just don't know what to say. I think that's really cute. I laughed the first time I heard the lyrics. I like that I get to sing a little more on it... It's quirky."
  • Ariana told MTV News that she can relate to the song's lyrical content about getting tongue-tied when you're with somebody you like. "Personally when it comes to me expressing myself with other people, especially if it's towards the beginning of a crush or the beginning of a relationship, I'm so awkward and so flustered in that way," she said. "I'm always so nervous to express myself that I feel like it's a very me song in that way."
  • The song's 1990s throwback video was filmed July 28-29, 2013. "When I said 'I want it to look like this,' I said like a TLC, Fresh Prince type vibe," Grande told Billboard magazine. "I was like, 'Let's just get really silly, 90's amazing outfits, and just go out and dance around and have fun."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget