Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Court Yard Hounds Songs - The Road You Take Lyrics

The Road You Take Lyrics By Court Yard Hounds Songs Album: Amelita Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: The Road You Take Youtube Music Video

Court Yard Hounds - The Road You Take
Court Yard Hounds - The Road You Take


Court Yard Hounds - The Road You Take Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Amelita
Released: 2013

The Road You Take Lyrics


The Road You Take
  • Having penned the music for this song, Court Yard Hound Emily Robison was struggling with the lyrics. "I loved the music so much and I felt in my heart that the words had to be important," she explained to Radio.com . "I kept trying to write it and I kept procrastinating and I wouldn't commit to any lyrics for the song."

    Robison played the demo to a few songwriters, and they all urged her to write the song herself, so she decided to create it around her philosophy on life. "You make your choices in life in a lot of ways, whether it's your relationship or whatever it is," she explained. "Your road is basically a series of your decisions along the way. I believe in fate to a certain degree too but I think you create your fate based on those little everyday decisions. That's what that song is about to me."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget