Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Lorde Songs - Dope Ghost Lyrics

Dope Ghost Lyrics By Lorde Songs Album: Not Released On an Album Year: 2010 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Dope Ghost Youtube Music Video

Lorde - Dope Ghost
Lorde - Dope Ghost


Lorde - Dope Ghost Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Not Released On an Album
Released: 2010

Dope Ghost Lyrics


Dope Ghost
  • The first song that New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde, a.k.a. Ella Yelich-O'Connor, ever wrote was inspired by Larry Clark's 1995 dark coming-of-age movie Kids. "I've always written. I wrote short stories until I was about 13 and then messed around with songwriting until I got a bit better," Yelich-O'Connor, told MTV News "[My first song] was called 'Dope Ghost.' I had just watched that Larry Clark movie Kids and I thought it was rad. I think it was poking fun at this girl in my year who was kind of going off the rails."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget