Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Jason Derulo Songs - Talk Dirty Lyrics

Talk Dirty Lyrics By Jason Derulo Songs Album: Tattoos Year: 2013 Jason Jason Derulo Get jazzy on it I'm that flight that you get on, international First

Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty
Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty


Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Tattoos
Released: 2013

Talk Dirty Lyrics


Jason
Jason Derulo
Get jazzy on it

I'm that flight that you get on, international
First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable

'Cause I know what the girl them need,
New York to Haiti
I got lipstick stamps on my passport,
You make it hard to leave

Been around the world, don't speak the language
But your booty don't need explaining
All I really need to understand is
When you Talk Dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Get jazzy on it

You know the words to my songs
No habla ingles
Our conversations ain't long
But you know what is

I know what the girl them want,
London to Taiwan
I got lipstick stamps on my passport
I think I need a new one

Been around the world, don't speak the language
But your booty don't need explaining
All I really need to understand is
When you talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me

Uno, met your friend in Rio
Dos, she was all on me-o
Tres, we can menage a three though
Quatro, ooh (2 Chainz!)

Dos Cadenas, close to genius
Sold out arenas, you can suck my penis
Gilbert Arenas, guns on deck
Chest to chest, tongue on neck
International oral sex
Every picture I take, I pose a threat
Bought a jet, what do you expect?
Her pussy's so good I bought her a pet
Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it
Got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty"
Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it
Got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty"

Been around the world, don't speak the language
But your booty don't need explaining
All I really need to understand is
When you talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me (you you you)
Talk dirty to me (yeah yeah)
Talk dirty to me (talk to me)
Talk dirty to me (oh yeah)
Get jazzy on it

What? I don't understand!

Writer/s: ERIC FREDERIC, JASON JOEL DESROULEAUX, ORI KAPLAN, SEAN DOUGLAS, TAMIR MUSKAT, TAUHEED EPPS, TOMER YOSEF
Publisher: Roba Music, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC, SONGS MUSIC PUBLISHING
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Talk Dirty
  • The second single from Jason Derulo's Tattoos album finds the singer telling a girl who doesn't speak his language that all he really needs to understand is when she talks dirty to him. "It's just a shocking song," said Derulo. "People will be thinking 'Hmm, really?!' It's very out there, but it was so fun." The tune was premiered on BBC Radio 1xtra on July 22, 2013.
  • The song includes a contribution by American rapper 2 Chainz, becoming Derulo's first single to contain a feature. "Now feels like the time," he explained to Digital Spy . "I wanted to establish myself first and didn't want to lean on collaborations like some artists tend to do. I've always wanted my songs to stand up on my own, but the features have been really fun this time around."
  • The song debuted at #1 on the Australian Singles Chart, Derulo's second song to do so in the country after his 2010 release "In My Head." It also reached the top of the charts in several other countries including Germany and the United Kingdom.

    "I learned throughout the year to trust my gut and what people around me say," DeRulo reflected to British newspaper Daily Star. "I had a feeling 'Talk Dirty' was the record. As I played it to people, they went nuts for it. You don't have to go into a lab and put this potion here and that potion there to find out what a good song is."

    "'Talk Dirty' being my third #1 in the UK was pretty special," he added. "Beforehand there was such a big argument on what the next single should be after 'The Other Side.'"
  • The music video was directed by Colin Tilley on July 14, 2013. The director previously worked with Derulo on his clips for "It Girl," "Breathing," "Fight For You" and "The Other Side." Tilley said that they intended to embrace a variety of dance from different parts of the world: "We've got girls from different cultures that came and danced and brought out a different energy," he said, "and just created this beast that was really fun and exciting."
  • The song's production was provided by Ricky Reed, the mastermind behind the Hip-Hop and Pop music act, Wallpaper. The bass-heavy instrumentation samples the saxophone riff in a 2007 song titled "Hermetico" by the Israeli band Balkan Beat Box.

    It was A&R man Miles Beard who picked up on the "Hermetico" saxophone riff. "Miles heard the song in January and played it for me on his phone in Los Angeles," Ricky Reed recalled to Billboard magazine. "As soon as the saxophone riff came in, I knew it was a hit waiting to happen."
  • After a video of One Direction dancing along to this song went viral, fans of the boy-band started making their own YouTube clips moving to the tune. Derulo latched onto the sensation, and enlisted other celebrities to appear in a "Celebrities Talkin' Dirty" visual. Released by the singer on March 14, 2014 to his official YouTube account, the short film included cameos by Bow Wow, Flo Rida, Ariana Grande, Enrique Iglesias, Larry King, Austin Mahone, One Direction, Jordin Sparks, Robin Thicke and Will.i.am.
  • An effective method for branding an artist is having his name mentioned by another voice in the song's intro. That's what Vanilla Ice did in "Ice Ice Baby" ("Yo Vanilla, kick it one time"), and that's what Derulo does here, with an exotic female voice saying "Jason... Jason Derulo" before we hear from him. This takes the guesswork out of knowing who sings the song. Another hit song to do this around the same time is "Dark Horse," which plugs its singers Katy Perry and Juicy J.
  • This also acted as the title track of Derulo's Talk Dirty album. The collection was sold solely in the United States, after Tattoos was only released as a 5-track EP in the country.
  • The song is very compact: it runs just 2:57, but gets in three verses, three choruses and a bridge (the "uno... dos..." part). The claps and horns are key elements in the song, making a great transition out of the verses.
  • DeRulo told Billboard the story of the song: "When I first heard the track, I loved it because it sounded exotic and Eastern," he recalled. "The chorus came to me immediately. I channeled my experience touring the world. You don't need to speak the language to communicate - body language is universal."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget