Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Bad Company Songs - Bad Company Lyrics

Bad Company Lyrics By Bad Company Songs Album: Bad Company Year: 1974 Company Always on the run Destiny is the rising sun Oh I was born six gun in my hand

Bad Company - Bad Company
Bad Company - Bad Company


Bad Company - Bad Company Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Bad Company
Released: 1974

Bad Company Lyrics


Company
Always on the run
Destiny is the rising sun
Oh I was born six gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand
That's why they call me

Bad Company
And I can't deny
Bad company
Till the day I die
Till the day I die
Till the day I die

Rebel souls
Deserters we are called
Chose a gun and threw away the sword
Now these towns
They all know our name six gun sound is our claim to fame
I can hear them say

Bad company
And I won't deny
Bad, bad company
Till the day I die
Till the day I die

Bad company
I can't deny
Bad company
Till the day I die
And I say it's
Bad company oh yeah, yeah
Bad company
Till the day I die oh yeah

Tell me that you are not a thief
Oh but I am
Bad company
It's the way I play
Dirty for dirty
Oh somebody double-crossed me
Double-cross, double-cross

Yeah
We're bad company
Kill in cold blood

Writer/s: PAUL RODGERS, PAUL BERNARD RODGERS, SIMON KIRKE
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Bad Company
  • Lead singer Paul Rogers denied in a 2010 interview with Spinner the reports that the name of the band, title of the album, and hit single came from the 1972 critically acclaimed Jeff Bridges Western of the same name. Rogers stated that he's never even seen the movie.
    The singer added that he decided to go with a song with same name as the band as, "I think because it had never really been done, as far as I knew. I thought it was interesting to come out as a brand-new band with its own theme song."
    So, where did the name "Bad Company" come from? Says Rogers: "It came from my childhood days. I saw a book on Victorian morals. They showed this picture of this Victorian punk. He was dressed like a tough, with a top hat and the spats and vests and the watch in the pocket and the tails and all of that. But everything was raggy. The shoes were popped out of the soles, and the top of the hat was popped out. And the guy is leaning on the lamppost with a bottle in his hand and a pipe in his mouth, obviously a dodgy person. And you've got this little choirboy kind of guy - a little kid, actually - looking up to him. And underneath it said, 'Beware of bad company.'"
  • There are times when you need to leave the studio to find the right atmosphere for a vocal (see: "The Boxer"). To get the hunting sound on this track, Paul Rogers recorded his vocals in the still of the night in the middle of a field under the moonlight. "It took about three hours to set it up, with wires and lends and everything, but when the time came there it was, and we just did it in the one take," he said.
  • Rogers told Spinner: "I wrote the song with that Western feel - with an almost biblical, promise-land kind of lawless feel to it. The name backed it up in a lot of respects."
  • The American metal band Five Finger Death Punch covered this on their 2009 album, War is the Answer. The band's guitarist Zoltan Bathory explained to Metal Hammer: "It's one that we've played live from time to time but never really thought about recording, but we've had so many emails and messages from fans asking when we're going to record it that we thought we should give it a shot. I think it's really important when you cover a song that you try to make it your own rather than just playing the original, but it's definitely come out sounding like Five Finger Death Punch."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget