Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Beatles Songs - Thank You Girl Lyrics

Thank You Girl Lyrics By The Beatles Songs Album: Past Masters Vol. 1 Year: 1963 Ah, ah, mm, you be good to me You made me glad when I was blue And eternal

The Beatles Songs - Thank You Girl
The Beatles - Thank You Girl


The Beatles - Thank You Girl Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos
Album: Past Masters Vol. 1
Released: 1963

Thank You Girl Lyrics


Ah, ah, mm, you be good to me
You made me glad when I was blue
And eternally I'll always be
In love with you
And all I gotta do is Thank You Girl
Thank you girl

I could tell the world
A think or two about love
I know little girl on ly a fool
Would doubt our love
And all I gotta do is thank you girl
Thank you girl

Thank you girl for lovin' me the way that you do
(way that you do)
That's the kind of love that is too good to be true
Al all I gotta do is thank you girl
Thank you girl

Ah, ah, mm, you be good to me
You made me glad when I was blue
And eternally I'll always be
In love with you
And all I gotta do is thank you girl
Thank you girl
Ah, ah, ah

Writer/s: HUGO, CHAD / BROADUS, CALVIN CORDAZOR / WILLIAMS, PHARRELL L. / SIMMONS, L. / TAYLOR, RUDY / WILSON, C.
Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Thank You Girl Song Chart
  • John Lennon and Paul McCartney wrote this in response to the girls who sent them fan mail.
  • Lennon wrote the verses for this song, with McCartney contributing the chorus. Lennon said it was "just a silly song we knocked off."
  • The mono version was originally released in Great Britain as a single on the Parlophone label as the B-side of "From Me To You" in April 1963, and in America on the VeeJay label in May 1963. It was eventually released on the Past Masters Vol. 1 CD in 1988. A slightly different stereo version was released in April 1964 on The Beatles Second Album, issued by Capitol records. That version is now available on CD with the release of The American Albums; Vol. 1 CDs.
  • This is the first Beatles track featuring double-tracked vocals, which is a studio technique they often employed to make the vocals stand out. (thanks, Bertrand - Paris, France)
  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget