Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Buddy Holly Songs - It's So Easy Lyrics

It's So Easy Lyrics By Buddy Holly Songs Album: The Buddy Holly Story Year: 1958 Can't be sleepin' Keep on wakin' Is that the woman next to me? Guilt is b

Buddy Holly - It's So Eas
Buddy Holly - It's So Easy


Buddy Holly - It's So Easy Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: The Buddy Holly Story
Released: 1958

It's So Easy Lyrics


Can't be sleepin'
Keep on wakin'
Is that the woman next to me?
Guilt is burning
Inside I'm hurting
This ain't a feeling I can't keep

So blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me
Blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me

Blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me
So blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me

Can't you see it, I was manipulated by it
Too little to the dawn
I had no choice in this
I was a friend she missed
She needed me to talk

So blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me
Blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me

Blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me
So blame it on the night
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me

Oh I'm so sorry, so sorry baby
Yeah
Ooh I got defense (oh I promise I'll be better this time, I will be better this time)
Oh I promise (I'll be better this time, I will be better this time)

Don't blame it on me
Don't blame it on me

Writer/s: HARRIS, CALVIN / NEWMAN, JAMES / NEWMAN, JOHN
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

It's So Easy Song Chart
  • This was written by Buddy Holly and Norman Petty and recorded at Petty Studios in Clovis, New Mexico from June-August, 1958. Petty was Holly's producer and manager. (thanks, David - Lubbock, TX)
  • This was the last single Holly recorded with The Crickets. In the last few months of his life, he moved to New York and began recording with more elaborate production techniques, including string sections.
  • Holly was known for his innovative guitar riffs, but he didn't play lead on this one. A session guitarist named Tommy Allsup did. Allsup played in Holly's band on his last tour.
  • Many of Holly's fans consider this one of his best songs, but it was never released as a single.
  • Linda Ronstadt had a hit with this in 1977. Her version went to #5 in the US.
  • On October 28, 1958, Buddy Holly lip-synched this and "Heartbeat" the TV show American Bandstand. It was his last national TV appearance before his death. (thanks, Bertrand - Paris, France)
  • Buddy Holly was a major influence on The Beatles, and in 2011, Paul McCartney recorded this song for the tribute album Rave On Buddy Holly, which was issued to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Holly's birth.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget