Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

In Flames Songs - In Plain View Lyrics

In Plain View Lyrics By In Flames Songs Album: Siren Charms Year: 2014 The fire My heads all wired In plain view There's nothing in the way I see with cla

In Flames - In Plain Vie
In Flames - In Plain View


In Flames - In Plain View Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Siren Charms
Released: 2014

In Plain View Lyrics


The fire
My heads all wired
In Plain View
There's nothing in the way
I see with clarity
The eye of destiny
But just a little spark and once again, I don't know

Deep inside
The memories that are left behind
Close my eyes
I've been hopelessly lost in the fear
Are you for real?

Are we the only ones?
It's all dark in here
Do I just waste my time?
Searching for exits in infinite space

All the lights
Is that the future or another lullaby?

Writer/s: BJORN GELOTTE, ANDERS FRIDEN
Publisher: Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

In Plain View Song Chart
  • In Flames open Siren Charms with this track. Guitarist Björn Gelotte explained why they decided to kick off the album with this tune: "To be honest, that's not the obvious opening track for In Flames," he told Artist Direct . "We're not Dream Theater or Meshuggah, but it's got a little bit of that twist and turn in the rhythm part to a degree. That was the main idea to begin with."

    "That was the first thing I played around with when I started writing that song," he continued. "Then, we thought we should put something more straightforward as a chorus in there and make it a little bit more interesting when it comes to certain things and then be more straightforward when it comes to the obvious. It's a little bit of an experiment, but when you listen to it, you'll hear it's In Flames. In the end, it turned out to be a good opener."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget