Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Lenny Kravitz Songs - Are You Gonna Go My Way Lyrics

Are You Gonna Go My Way Lyrics By Lenny Kravitz Songs Album: Are You Gonna Go My Way Year: 1993 I was born long ago I am the chosen I'm the one I have com

Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Wa
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way


Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Are You Gonna Go My Way
Released: 1993

Are You Gonna Go My Way Lyrics


I was born long ago
I am the chosen I'm the one
I have come to save the day
And I won't leave until I'm done

So that's why you've got to try
You got to breath and have some fun
Though I'm not paid I play this game
And I won't stop until I'm done

But what I really want to know is
Are You Gonna Go My Way?
And I got to got to know

I don't know why we always cry
This we must leave and get undone
We must engage and rearrange
And turn this planet back to one

So tell me why we got to die
And kill each other one by one
We've got to love and rub-a-dub
We've got to dance and be in love

But what I really want to know is
Are you gonna go my way?
And I got to got to know

Are you gonna go my way?
'Cause baby I got to know
Yeah

Writer/s: KRAVITZ, LENNY / ROSS, CRAIG DAVID
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Are You Gonna Go My Way Song Chart
  • This is about Jesus Christ, whom Lenny referred to as "The Ultimate Rock Star." It's about how God gives choice to man about where to turn. (thanks, Ramon - Ottawa, Canada)
  • This was not released as a single in the US, but in 1995 a live version was used as the B-side of Kravitz' "Rock And Roll Is Dead."
  • Kravitz played this on Saturday Night Live in 1993. (thanks, Michael - Mountain View, CA)
  • In an interview posted on his website, Kravitz said: "We were just jamming in the studio. You know, I was jamming with Craig Ross, who I wrote the song with. It was one of those songs that happened in 5 minutes. We were jamming. I thought there was something happening. I told Henry to turn the tape machines on, and we played it. And that was it. And then I went and wrote the lyrics on a brown paper bag, I remember at my loft on Broome Street at the time. Went in and sang it the next day. And that was it." (thanks, Martin - Rostock, Germany)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget