Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Supremes Songs - Someday, We'll Be Together Lyrics

Someday, We'll Be Together Lyrics By The Supremes Songs Album: Cream of the Crop Year: 1969 Someday we'll be together Say it, say it again Someday we'll b

The Supremes - Someday, We'll Be Togethe
The Supremes - Someday, We'll Be Together


The Supremes - Someday, We'll Be Together Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Cream of the Crop
Released: 1969

Someday, We'll Be Together Lyrics


Someday we'll be together
Say it, say it again
Someday we'll be together
You're far away from me my love, and just as sure my,
My baby as there are stars above,
I wanna say, I wanna say, I wanna say some day we'll be together;
Yes we will, yes we will say some day we'll be together.
Someday day, some sweet day we will be together
I know, I know, I know, I know

My love is yours, baby
Oh, right from the start
You, you, you possess my soul now honey
And I know, I know you won my heart.
And I wanna say someday (some sweet day) we'll be together.
Ah,yes we will, yes we will
someday we'll be together, tell everybody now
Ah,yes we will, yes we will
Long time ago my, my sweet thing, I made a big mistake, honey.
I say, I said goodbye.
Oh, Oh baby ever ever, ever, never, never since that day now,
Now all I, all I wanna do ah is cry, cry,cry, cry
Oh hey, hey, hey
How long are you, every night,
Just to kiss your sweet, sweet lips,
Hold you ever so tight and I wanna say
Someday we'll be together.
Oh, yes we will, yes we will.
Someday we'll be together.
Oh, yes we will, yes we will.
Someday we'll be together.
Ah, honey, honey
some day we'll be together.
Yes we will, yes we will

Writer/s: FUQUA, HARVEY / BRISTOL, JOHNNY / BEAVERS, JACKEY
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Someday, We'll Be Together Song Chart
  • This was a remake of a song originally recorded by the duo Johnny & Jackey (Johnny Bristol and Jackey Beavers) in 1961. Motown Records brought in Bristol to produce a new version of the song for Jr. Walker & the All-Stars, but Motown chief Berry Gordy decided to give it to Diana Ross as her first solo single away from The Supremes. Bristol struggled to get the sound he wanted from Ross, and encouraged her along the way, which made it onto tape: That's him coaching Diana through the song, offering "Sing it pretty" and "You better" along the way.
  • Motown decided to release this as by "Diana Ross and the Supremes," even though Ross was the only member of the group whose voice is on the recording - the backing vocals are by session artists. The next song Ross recorded, which was "Reach Out and Touch (Somebody's Hand)," became her first solo single.
  • Janet Jackson sampled this on her 1993 hit single "If."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget