Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Korn Songs - A.D.I.D.A.S. Lyrics

A.D.I.D.A.S. Lyrics By Korn Songs Album: Life Is Peachy Year: 1996 Honestly somehow it always seems that I'm dreaming of Something I could never be It do

Korn - A.D.I.D.A.S
Korn - A.D.I.D.A.S.


Korn - A.D.I.D.A.S. Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Life Is Peachy
Released: 1996

A.D.I.D.A.S. Lyrics


Honestly somehow it always seems that I'm dreaming of
Something I could never be
It doesn't matter to me cause I will always be that pimp that I see in all
Of my fantasies

I don't know your fucking name, so what let's
Screwing may be, the only way that I can truly be free
From my fucked up reality
So I dream and stroke it harder cause it's so fun to see
My face staring back at me

I don't know your fucking name, so what let's fuck
All day I dream about sex
All day I dream about fuckin'
All day I dream about sex, yes
All day I dream about sex, and
All day I dream about sex, and
All day I dream about sex, and
All day I dream about sex, yes
All day I dream about sex
All day I dream about sex
All day I dream about fuckin'
All day I dream about sex
All day I dream about fuckin'

Writer/s: WELCH, BRIAN PHILIP/SILVERIA, DAVID RANDALL/DAVIS, JONATHAN HOWSMAN/SHAFFER, JAMES CHRISTIAN/ARVIZU, REGINALD
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

A.D.I.D.A.S. Song Chart
  • The title of the song stands for "All Day I Dream About Sex." It has nothing to do with the sporting goods company, although it is a common misperception that this is what "Adidas" stands for. The company is named after it's founder, Adi Dassler.
  • A minor radio hit, this song helped Life is Peachy, Korn's second album, debut at #3 on the Billboard albums chart. "A.D.I.D.A.S." was also the band's first song to nick the Billboard Hot 100, bubbling under at #113 (Korn's popularity was never well-represented on these charts). All this led to an appearance on the 1997 Lollapalooza tour, which helped cement Korn's status as a group with mass appeal.
  • Korn's songs are band compositions, with lead signer Jonathan Davis writing the lyrics. On this song, he takes a self-deprecating look at his sexual prowess, pointing out that most of his action happens in his mind.
  • This features a brief appearance by lead singer Jonathan Davis' son Nathan, at the time a newborn. He can be heard going, "ehhhhh!"
  • While the song is not about the sportswear company, the band was often clad in Adidas gear. And while Run–D.M.C. parleyed their Adidas song into an endorsement deal, Korn seemed content to wear the stripes for free.

    Their allegiance shifted, however, in 1998 when the band signed a six-figure deal to promote Puma, who was looking to make inroads with Korn's demographic: kids who swag out in athletic wear. Some fans saw this as selling out, with the band turning their back on Adidas, but there was very little blowback from the deal, and Korn made no secret that they were cashing in. As part of the deal, Puma used the Korn song "Freak on a Leash" in commercials. The Adidas/Puma rivalry goes way back: Puma was founded by Rudolf Dassler, the brother of Adidas founder Adi Dassler.

    The Puma deal didn't last long: in 2001, Korn traded their felines for chevrons, signing a deal with Pony, which also had Staind and Limp Bizkit on their roster. Pony even made kilts and custom shoes for Davis to wear on stage.
  • The music video, directed by Joseph Kahn, opens with the aftermath of a car accident that killed all the band members. They're taken to the morgue where we find out that frontman Jonathan Davis wears women's underwear. Kahn started out directing rap videos and saw this video as a turning point in his career. He told Videostatic : "When I finally got a rock video like Korn, it was fun to take my slick hip hop sensibility and turn it loose on angry white guys. I guess it shocked people."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget