Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Morris Albert Songs - Feelings Lyrics

Feelings Lyrics By Morris Albert Songs Album: Feelings Year: 1975 Feelings, nothing more than feelings, Trying to forget my feelings of love. Teardrops ro

Morris Albert - Feeling
Morris Albert - Feelings


Morris Albert - Feelings Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Feelings
Released: 1975

Feelings Lyrics


Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like I've never have you again in my heart.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like I've never have you again in my life.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.
Feelings

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.
Feelings...

Writer/s: ALBERT, MORRIS / GASTE, LOUIS FELIX PIERRE MARIE
Publisher: Peermusic Publishing
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Feelings
  • The singer's full name is Morris Albert Kaiserman. He was born in Brazil.
  • Albert originally recorded this as a Portuguese-language bolero, which became a major hit in latin America in 1975.
  • This song made headlines in 1999 when an Indonesian army leader sang it at a formal dinner to describe his position on the unrest in East Timor (A former Portuguese colony that was annexed by Indonesia in 1976. After a quarter century of unrest, East Timor became independent in 2002). (thanks, Brad Wind - Miami, FL, for above 3)
  • The Offspring recorded this for their 1998 album Americana. (thanks, Cynthia - sacramento, United States)
  • In 1987, Morris Albert was found guilty of plagiarism, with a jury finding that this borrowed heavily from a French song from 1956 called "Pour Toi." (thanks, Bertrand - Paris, France)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget