Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Badfinger Songs - Day After Day Lyrics

Day After Day Lyrics By Badfinger Songs Album: Straight Up Year: 1971 I remember finding out about you Every day, my mind is all around you Looking out fr

Badfinger - Day After Da
Badfinger - Day After Day


Badfinger - Day After Day Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Straight Up
Released: 1971

Day After Day Lyrics


I remember finding out about you
Every day, my mind is all around you
Looking out from my lonely room, Day After Day
Bring it home, baby, make it soon
I give my love to you

I remember holding you while you sleep
Every day, I feel the tears that you weep
Looking out of my lonely gloom, day after day
Bring it home, baby, make it soon
I give my love to you

Looking out of my lonely room, day after day
Bring it home, baby, make it soon
I give my love to you

I remember finding out about you
Every day, my mind is all around you
Looking out of my lonely gloom, day after day
Bring it home, baby, make it soon
I give my love to you.

Writer/s: HYNDE, CHRISTINE / HONEYMAN-SCOTT, JAMES
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Day After Day Song Chart
  • Badfinger guitarist Peter Ham wrote this. A few years later, after a dispute with their record label over missing money, Ham committed suicide.
  • George Harrison produced this and played guitar on it. The year before, Peter Ham and Tom Evans from Badfinger played on Harrison's first solo album, All Things Must Pass.
  • This sounds a lot like The Beatles. Badfinger was one of the first bands to sign with The Beatles' label, Apple Records. As a result, they got to know The Beatles quite well and picked up on their sound. Badfinger signed with Warner Brothers when Apple Records folded.
  • This song appeared on the Fox television show The Simpsons, in the episode "Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind" (Episode 9, Season 19) in which Homer tries to recollect events that happened from the night before. It had a very high rating on Fox, and is considered by fans to be as good as the original seasons episodes. (thanks, Logan - Troy, MT)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget