Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Mick Jagger Songs - God Gave Me Everything Lyrics

God Gave Me Everything Lyrics By Mick Jagger Songs Album: Goddess In The Doorway Year: 2001 MICK JAGGER LYRICS "God Gave My Everything" You can see it i

Mick Jagger - God Gave Me Everythin
Mick Jagger - God Gave Me Everything


Mick Jagger - God Gave Me Everything Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Goddess In The Doorway
Released: 2001

God Gave Me Everything Lyrics


MICK JAGGER LYRICS

"God Gave My Everything"

You can see it in a clear blue sky
You can see it in a woman's eyes
You can hear it in your baby's cries
You can hear it in your lover's sighs
You can touch it in a grain of sand
Yeah hold it right there
In the palm of your hand
Feel it 'round you everyday
And hear what I've got to say

God Gave Me Everything I want
Come on
I'll give it all to you
God gave me everything I want
Come on
I'll give it all to you

I saw it in the midnight sun
And I feel it in the race I won
And I hear it in the windy storm
And I feel it in the icy dawn
And I smell it the wine I taste
And I see it in my father's face
And I hear it in a symphony
And I feel it in the love
You show for me

Yeah
God gave me everything I want
Oh come on
I'll give it all to you
God gave me everything I want

Come on
I'll give it all to you
God gave me everything I want
I can't stop can't stop
I'm still looking now
God gave me everything I want
Oh come on
I'll give it all to you

Crazy you said
It's all in your head

[Chorus]

Writer/s: JAGGER, MICHAEL (MICK) / KRAVITZ, LENNY
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC, WARNER CHAPPELL MUSIC INC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

God Gave Me Everything Song Chart
  • Lenny Kravitz helped Jagger write and produce this, and also played guitar on the song. Kravitz often opened for The Rolling Stones.
  • This was the first single from Goddess In The Doorway, which was Jagger's first solo album since 1993. The Rolling Stones lead singer isn't known for spirituality, but on this track he's very explicit about his feelings toward God.
  • This was released to radio in November 2001, but it was released over the internet on October 23 so that it would be eligible for a Grammy the next year. It was one of the first songs sold via download, and it cost $3.49 through Liquid Audio, which was the first company to provide this technology (this was long before iTunes). Along with "Dig In" by Lenny Kravitz, it was the first Virgin Records single sold through download. (thanks, Bertrand - Paris, France)
  • Jagger played a small club in Los Angeles a week before a documentary about his life called Being Mick aired on ABC. He performed this twice at the club so they could use the footage in the documentary, which aired on Thanksgiving, 2001.
  • As part of the promotion for Jagger's documentary, ABC played a video of this mixed with football clips during halftime of Monday Night Football.
  • This appears, appropriately enough, in the 2003 film Bruce Almighty. (thanks, Brett - Edmonton, Canada)
  • The video was directed by Mark Romanek, who also did Kravitz' "Are You Gonna Go My Way." He had Kravitz and Jagger wear camera rigs attached to their bodies, which they walked around in to get footage. This technique can be seen in many movies, including Mean Streets and Requiem for a Dream.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget