Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Yardbirds Songs - I Wish You Would Lyrics

I Wish You Would Lyrics By The Yardbirds Songs Album: For Your Love Year: 1964 Early in the morning, 'bout the break of day, That's when my baby went away

The Yardbirds - I Wish You Woul
The Yardbirds - I Wish You Would


The Yardbirds - I Wish You Would Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: For Your Love
Released: 1964

I Wish You Would Lyrics


Early in the morning, 'bout the break of day,
That's when my baby went away.
Come back, baby, I Wish You Would,
Try and love me, you won't do no good.

Walking and a-kissing late at night;
I tell you now baby, I feel just right.
Come now baby, whatcha trying to do?
Trying to love me and some other man, too.

Come now baby, give me one more chance.
You know I still love you, want to give you romance.
Yeah romance, all night long, in my arms, woah yeah.

Early in the morning, 'bout the break of day,
That's when my baby went away.
Come back, baby, I wish you would,
Try and love me, you won't do no good.

You know baby that I love you so.
You know, pretty baby, it hurts me to see you go.
Oh yeah, oh yeah.

Writer/s: HOLLIS, CHAUNCEY A. / KHALED, KHALED MOHAMMAED / WEST, KANYE OMARI / ROBERTS, WILLIAM LEONARD II / HUTCHINSON, MARQUEZ DEON
Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

I Wish You Would Song Chart
  • Lead singer Keith Relf's voice was drowned in echo. The Yardbirds were known for experimenting with distortion and various other effects in their quest for the right sound. This led to an updated Blues sound that Jimmy Page would later use with Led Zeppelin. Page was with The Yardbirds from 1966-1968.
  • On most US pressings, this was mistitled "I Wish You Could."
  • There is an alternate take on the British album Remember the Yardbirds.
  • This was the Yardbirds' first single. It didn't chart because R&B was not popular at the time. The Yardbirds learned this when they finally hit it big with a Pop song, "For Your Love."
  • This was a cover of Billy Boy Arnold's 1955 hit, which is reputed to be the first blues song to feature electric bass.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget