Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Bebe Rexha Songs - I Can't Stop Drinking About You Lyrics

I Can't Stop Drinking About You Lyrics By Bebe Rexha Songs Album: I Don't Wanna Grow Up Year: 2014 No one's gonna love you like I do No one's gonna care l

Bebe Rexha - I Can't Stop Drinking About Yo
Bebe Rexha - I Can't Stop Drinking About You


Bebe Rexha - I Can't Stop Drinking About You Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: I Don't Wanna Grow Up
Released: 2014

I Can't Stop Drinking About You Lyrics


No one's gonna love you like I do
No one's gonna care like I do
And I can feel it in the way that you breathe
I know you dream of her while you sleep next to me

I Can't Stop Drinking About You
I gotta numb the pain
I can't stop drinking about you
Without you I ain't the same
So pour a shot in my glass and I'll forget forever! (Wow oh)
So pour a shot in my glass 'cause it makes everything better! (Wow oh)

Darlin' tell me what more can I do?
Don't you know that I was meant for you?
You say I feel like heaven on earth,
But you'd never know what heaven was if it wasn't for her

I can't stop drinking about you
I gotta numb the pain
I can't stop drinking about you
Without you I ain't the same
So pour a shot in my glass and I'll forget forever! (Wow oh)
So pour a shot in my glass 'cause it makes everything better! (Wow oh)

I can't stop drinking about you (Drinking about you)
I can't stop drinking about you (Drinking about you) (Without you I ain't the same)

No one's gonna love you like I do (I do, do, do, do, do, do)

I can't stop drinking about you (Drinking about you)
I can't stop drinking about you (Drinking about you) (Without you I ain't the same)
So pour a shot in my glass and I'll forget forever! (Forever)
So pour a shot in my glass 'cause it makes everything better! (Wow)

No one's gonna love you like I do

Writer/s: MARCUS LOMAX, JORDAN JOHNSON, BEBE REXHA, STEFAN JOHNSON
Publisher: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC, NETTWERK MUSIC GROUP
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

I Can't Stop Drinking About You Song Chart
  • Staten Island native Bebe Rexha's first exposure in the music business came when she was chosen to be the frontwoman for Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz's project, Black Cards.

    Rexha went on to find success in as a songwriter, most notably in 2013 co-penning Eminem and Rihanna's chart-topper "The Monster." That same year she featured with EDM group Cash Cash on their single "Take Me Home," which peaked at #57 on the Billboard Hot 100. This is the first single from her debut album.
  • The song came to Rexha while she was drowning her sorrows after a breakup with some shots at Johnny Utah's country bar in New York. "I just wrote it about a guy who didn't know if he wanted to be with me or his ex, so he told me that he couldn't be with me because he didn't want to make a mistake," the New York native explained to MTV News. "So he treated me like an option, so I left him like a choice."

    "He actually called me to back pedal and to say he was sorry for all of the things he said to me and then I just told him to eff himself and that I was drinking about him," Rexha added. "I went back into the bar and then I was like, 'oh, that's a really good song title.' So I texted it to myself and then 'I Can't Stop Drinking About You' came to life."
  • The music video draws inspiration from Angelina Jolie's sociopath character in Girl, Interrupted and Kirsten Dunst's portrait of a severely depressed woman in Melancholia.

    Rexha recalled to MTV News. "It has a lot of slow-motion in it, some underwater scenes that took a day to do and I like swallowed a whole bunch of water, and the chlorine burned my nose and they told me to shut up and go back into the pool and my lashes were coming off and the makeup artist was, like, yelling at me like, 'gosh, your lashes are falling off.'"

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget