Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Chad Kroeger Songs - Hero Lyrics

Hero Lyrics By Chad Kroeger Songs Album: Spiderman Soundtrack Year: 2002 I am so high, I can hear heaven I am so high, I can hear heaven Whoa, but heaven,

Chad Kroeger - Her
Chad Kroeger - Hero


Chad Kroeger - Hero Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Spiderman Soundtrack
Released: 2002

Hero Lyrics


I am so high, I can hear heaven
I am so high, I can hear heaven
Whoa, but heaven, no, heaven don't hear me

[Chorus]
And they say
That a Hero could save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'll hold onto the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

Someone told me
Love would all save us
But, how can that be
Look what love gave us

A world full of killing
And blood spilling
That world never came

[Chorus]

Now that the world isn't ending
It's love that I'm sending to you
It isn't the love of a hero
And that's why I fear it won't do

[Chorus]

[Repeat: x3]
And they're watching us
They're watching us
As we all fly away

Writer/s: FREDERIKSEN, MARTI/MC GEE, PAT
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Hero
  • This was written for the movie Spiderman. The web crawler is the hero that will save us.
  • Chad Kroeger is the lead singer of rock band Nickelback. They had a huge hit with the song "You Remind Me." Singing with him on the track is Josey Scott from the group Saliva. Scott and Kroeger wrote the song while their bands were on tour together. (thanks, Linda - Oudenaarde, Belgium, for above 2)
  • This won the 2002 MTV Video Music Award for Best Video from a Film.
  • A dispute over profits from this song led to a rift between Kroeger and Scott. Scott, in his band Saliva, included a lyric in one of the bands songs that insults Nickelback because of it. (thanks, Julia - Detroit, MI)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget