Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Keira Knightley Songs - Like A Fool Lyrics

Like A Fool Lyrics By Keira Knightley Songs Album: Begin Again Year: 2014 We take a chance from time to time And put our necks out on the line And you hav

Keira Knightley - Like A Foo
Keira Knightley - Like A Fool


Keira Knightley - Like A Fool Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Begin Again
Released: 2014

Like A Fool Lyrics


We take a chance from time to time
And put our necks out on the line
And you have broken every promise that we made
And I have loved you anyway

Took a fine time to leave me hangin' out to dry
Understand now I'm greivin'
So don't you waste my time
'Cause you have taken
All the wind out from my sails
And I have loved you just the same

We finally find this
then you're gone
Been chasin' rainbows all along
And you have cursed me
When there's no one left to blame
And I have loved you just the same

And you have broken every single fucking rule
And I have loved you Like A Fool

Writer/s: JOHN CARNEY
Publisher: Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Like A Fool
  • This is one of the songs that Keira Knightley sings in the movie Begin Again. She plays Greta, a singer-songwriter who decamps for New York with her boyfriend when he lands a deal with a major label. "The songs weren't finished until two days before I had to record them in the studio. I had singing lessons and sang lots of scales to figure out what my range was and to strengthen my voice," she told The Express.

    "Greta's not meant to like performing so that was quite helpful, it was part of the character, which was good because, with nerves, you generally just have to get rid of them because that's what your job is as an actor."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget