Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Kyuss Songs - Demon Cleaner Lyrics

Demon Cleaner Lyrics By Kyuss Songs Album: Welcome to Sky Valley Year: 1994 I've got the demons in me, I've got to flush them all away, I feel the demons

Kyuss - Demon Cleane
Kyuss - Demon Cleaner


Kyuss - Demon Cleaner Youtube Music Videos and Lyrics

Album: Welcome to Sky Valley
Released: 1994

Demon Cleaner Lyrics


I've got the demons in me,
I've got to flush them all away,
I feel the demons rage,
I must clean them all away

Yeah (yeah)

Inside I see more,
Cobwebs in the way,
The magic cleaner will,
Shine his smile over me

I am the demon,
Cleaner to save the day,
I get the back one,
Important they'll always stay

If only one thing that you'll know
Impostors from the show,
They'll try to trick you into,
Normal treatment,
Oh don't you listen to them say,
Shush them all away
I am the Demon Cleaner,
Madman of Encino,
I am the the freedom bleeder,
Standing naked here to say,
I'm the only way

Writer/s: HOMME, JOSH
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Demon Cleaner
  • Written by Kyuss guitarist Josh Homme, "Demon Cleaner" finds frontman John Garcia singing about purging the demons from his system. The song could be interpreted different ways, but it's really about brushing your teeth.

    Dentists and oral hygiene were a big deal for Homme, who used to have nightmares about having his teeth pulled. So the song does relate to his personal demons, but it's also quite literal: the line "I get the back one,
    Important they'll always stay," is about brushing your molars.

    Garcia, however, would interpret Kyuss songs as they related to his life, and he encouraged listeners to do the same. "If you try to get something deeper out of that from that song, I think that's great," he said in our 2014 interview .

    Kyuss didn't print the lyrics on their albums for this very reason: they wanted listeners to hear it through their own ears.
  • Kyuss was full of rancor around this time, with many of their disputes dealing with songwriting and creative control. John Garcia was not involved in the songwriting, which made him feel like he was not respected. Bass player Brant Bjork, who was the main songwriter along with Homme, left the band after the Welcome to Sky Valley album.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget