Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Free Songs - Mr. Big Lyrics

Mr. Big Lyrics By Free Songs Album: Fire And Water Year: 1970 I work hard everyday Come rain or shine And I don't need nobody To tell me 'bout a girl o

Free - Mr. Bi
Free - Mr. Big


Free - Mr. Big Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Fire And Water
Released: 1970

Mr. Big Lyrics


I work hard everyday
Come rain or shine
And I don't need nobody
To tell me 'bout a girl of mine
She's got so much love
And she saves it all for me
I would not be lying
That's the way it's got to be

So Mr. Big
You'd better watch out
When only you hang around me
Oh for you now
I will dig
A great big hole in the ground

I don't care who you are
So don't explain
Better get out of here
And don't you come back again
I don't want a thing from you
I don't want to give you nothing too
Get out of here
Before I lose my cool

Mr. Big
Oh watch out
And don't you hang around me
Oh for you now
I will dig
A great big hole in the ground

Oh Mr. Big

Writer/s: ANDY FRASER, PAUL RODGERS, PAUL KOSSOFF, SIMON KIRKE
Publisher: Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Mr. Big
  • Speaking with Uncut magazine, Paul Rodgers described this as "a very tough lyric," which he was amazed he got away with. He added: "I used to listen to BB King, and I think I was inspired by his approach to womanhood, if you like (laughs) – his manly stance! And that song is a lesson in simplicity. Because the simpler the song, the bigger it sounds. The notes have room to echo."
  • The American Rock group Mr. Big took their name from the song, which they covered in 1993 on their third album Bump Ahead.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget