Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Nina Persson Songs - This Is Heavy Metal Lyrics

This Is Heavy Metal Lyrics By Nina Persson Songs Album: Animal Heart Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: This Is Heavy Metal Youtube Music Video

Nina Persson - This Is Heavy Metal
Nina Persson - This Is Heavy Metal


Nina Persson - This Is Heavy Metal Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Animal Heart
Released: 2014

This Is Heavy Metal Lyrics


This Is Heavy Metal
  • Nina Persson wrote the lyrics to this ironically titled piano ballad at the last minute on the green porch of her Animal Heart collaborator Eric D. Johnson (The Shins, Fruit Bats) in Portland, Oregon. Persson explained to Artist Direct : "I was really frustrated and stressed but decided that f--- it, I'm just gonna write down anything that matters to me right now, like a book end."

    "It was the very last thing I wrote for the record," she added, "and when I was done, I was so incredibly relieved and happy and I decided to never sweat anything again."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget