Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Ruben Studdard Songs - Meant To Be Lyrics

Meant To Be Lyrics By Ruben Studdard Songs Album: Unconditional Love Year: 2014 Just take a look at how we are What do you see? Let's try to work it put T

Ruben Studdard - Meant To Be
Ruben Studdard - Meant To Be


Ruben Studdard - Meant To Be Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Unconditional Love
Released: 2014

Meant To Be Lyrics


Just take a look at how we are
What do you see?
Let's try to work it put
Talk about figure out it's there's anew you and me
When we have love for ourselves
Only think can we love someone else
If we make a values we will be all that we Meant To Be
Yeah, yeah
There was a time when I thought I had lost it all
But you still by my side, and a God can be .you start my '
When it hurt to get through my day
You will be strong and you sure me the way that we hold the key
We can be all that we meat to be
Now that my heart it's free
You know I feel your love all over me
You shine a lot though darkness
Now I can see
Now I can see
Ooh baby hope when I was on the road all alone
And when I was feeling down
You pick me on, press me off
You help me move on
Now I have love for myself so it's time to love someone else
'Cause we hold the tears more then we even
With open yes we realize
There will hold the key
Of all that we meant to be
All that we meant to be
All that we meant
We can be anything we want
If we just believe that we can be all that we meant to be

Writer/s: FOSTER, DAVID / HERMS, BERNIE N / LANDERS, JAY N / MIDNIGHT, CHARLIE N / STUDDARD, RUBEN N
Publisher: Peermusic Publishing, Universal Music Publishing Group, ROUND HILL MUSIC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Meant To Be
  • This is the lead single and one of two original songs from Unconditional Love. Studdard performed the song on the February 4, 2014 finale of the NBC weight loss competition show The Biggest Loser. An alumnus of that show's season, the singer lost 119 pounds during the series.
  • The song was co-written and produced by David Foster ("Glory Of Love," "You'll See"), who also served as the executive producer of Unconditional Love. Studdard told Billboard magazine: "David and I had talked about working together when he was at Warner Bros. And I'd accompanied him on various Foster & Friends tours. But it just never was the right time [to do an album]. Finally getting the opportunity to work with a friend and mentor—someone who helped shaped my musical tastes while cleaning house with my parents on Saturdays— has been cool. Also because David knows how to produce great vocals. He knows what to say and how to suggest what to do when you're not singing well or feeling well."
  • Billboard commented to Studdard that his passionate delivery on the song felt like an aural autobiography. He replied: "Being on the Biggest Loser was definitely a time and place for a lot of self-reflection. To think about your accomplishments, mistakes, all the things that have made you who you are; about being on a reality show to get your life together."

    "When David and I wrote 'Meant,' I was thinking about where I'm trying to get to and that's what came out," he added. "Starting out, I was this wide-eyed, immature 23-year-old with a slight direction as to where I wanted to go. Now I'm grown up with full direction and scope as to where I want to be in the next five-10 years: musical supremacy [laughs]."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget