Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

David Crosby Songs - What's Broken Lyrics

What's Broken Lyrics By David Crosby Songs Album: Croz Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: What's Broken Youtube Music Video

David Crosby - What's Broken
David Crosby - What's Broken


David Crosby - What's Broken Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Croz
Released: 2014

What's Broken Lyrics


What's Broken
  • This song was written by Crosby's son James Raymond and features former Dire Straits frontman Mark Knopfler on guitar. Crosby told Mojo magazine: "I don't know him, except as a brilliant writer, guitar player and record maker, but a promoter friend in Italy said, 'I just had Mark Knopfler here and he's so good; maybe you could write a song together.' He spoke to Mark's manager and they said, 'Mark doesn't really do that, but he might play guitar on something,' so I sent him 'What's Broken' - James' song. He played perfectly, I don't know how I'm going to pay him back but I'll certainly try."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget