Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Bush Songs - Bomb Lyrics

Bomb Lyrics By Bush Songs Album: Sixteen Stone Year: 1994 Wanted to buy you shiny red things Thought I'd be with you until the end How did I know that I

Bush - Bomb
Bush - Bomb


Bush - Bomb Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Sixteen Stone
Released: 1994

Bomb Lyrics


Wanted to buy you shiny red things
Thought I'd be with you until the end
How did I know that I would be there
Blow me away
See if I care
Death of a future
Goodbye to my friends
Wish I could see you all again
Family hollow
Family real
Wish you were here see how I feel
Kill a man
Kill a girl
Kill a man
Kill a girl
Jekyll in you
Brings out the wired in me
I have no defense
I'm all that you see
The night is a Bomb blast
The night is on fire
Sing with me in the gasoline cho

Writer/s: GAVIN ROSSDALE
Publisher: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Bomb
  • This song was inspired by the frequent IRA bombings in Ireland. The lyrics are intended to tell the story of a fellow who is just out shopping and ends up killed as an innocent bystander in an IRA bombing. Centuries of feuding between the Protestants and the Catholics have caused many deaths and severe injuries, not just to the people involved in the conflicts, but to innocent bystanders as well.
  • The song takes a cynical view of violence, as evident in the last two lines: "Of all the bravest stands in time/You stoop so low you'll never rise."
  • This song was featured on the soundtrack for the 1995 movie Tank Girl. (thanks, Sarah - Yuba City, CA)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget