Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Eric Prydz Songs - Call On Me Lyrics

Call On Me Lyrics By Eric Prydz Songs Album: Ministry Of Sound Year: 2004 Call on me, call on me Call on me, call on me Call on me, call on me Call on me,

Eric Prydz - Call On Me
Eric Prydz - Call On Me


Eric Prydz - Call On Me Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Ministry Of Sound
Released: 2004

Call On Me Lyrics


Call On Me, call on me
Call on me, call on me
Call on me, call on me
Call on me, call on me
Call on meee,

I'm the same boy I used to be
I'm the same boy I used to be
Call on me, call on me
Call on me, call on me
Call on me, call on me
Call on me, call on me
Call on meee,

I'm the same boy I used to be

Writer/s: Prydz, Eric Sheridan / Jennings, Will / Winwood, Steve
Publisher: EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Call On Me
  • This was inspired by the song "Valerie," originally recorded in 1982 by Steve Winwood. The first version of Prydz' track sampled the original recording but upon being asked to give his stamp of approval to its release, Winwood reportedly offered to re-sing the vocals to fit the track better.
  • Winwood's contribution to this track made him the only person to sing lead vocals on a UK #1 single in both the 1960s ("Keep on Running" by the Spencer Davis Group) and the 2000s.
  • Eric Prydz began to make music at the age of 9 in Stockholm, Sweden. After developing a nasty habit of breaking and entering in order to "borrow" his school's keyboards, he soon landed himself in a Swedish reform school. Nevertheless, this setback merely strengthened his resolve and, buoyed by encouragement from influential friends in the music business, Prydz was soon producing tracks that found their way into the record boxes of some of the world's most high profile DJs. This was his first hit single in the UK.
  • The video shows semi-clothed women doing raunchy aerobics. It was in heavy rotation on the music channels in the UK.
  • This was #1 in the UK for 3 weeks before it was knocked off by Robbie Williams' "Radio." A week later, Williams was knocked off the top spot when this climbed back up to it.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget