Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Songs - You'll Be Lonely Lyrics

You'll Be Lonely Lyrics By Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Songs Album: Give the People What They Want Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: You'll Be Lonely Youtube Music Video

Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - You'll Be Lonely
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - You'll Be Lonely


Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - You'll Be Lonely Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Give the People What They Want
Released: 2014

You'll Be Lonely Lyrics


You'll Be Lonely
  • This was written by Sharon Jones' baritone saxophone player, Cheme Gastelum. The vocalist explained to Relix magazine: "I'm with him on the road and I know what he's going through—'You don't understand, I can love you like no one else can. You're going to be lonely when I'm gone.' I've meant that to someone in my life. I said that to plenty of them: 'You're gonna miss me when I'm gone; you're gonna be lonely. You're gonna realize this is the best thing you had.'"

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget