Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Who Songs - My Wife Lyrics

My Wife Lyrics By The Who Songs Album: Who's Next Year: 1971 Lyrics: Not Found Available: My Wife Youtube Music Video

The Who - My Wife
The Who - My Wife


The Who - My Wife Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Who's Next
Released: 1971

My Wife Lyrics


My Wife
  • This was written by bassist John Entwistle - his only contribution to the album. It was probably written as an exaggeration of personal experience; he'd been out partying and had gotten in trouble with the wife.
  • Entwistle re-recorded this song for his third solo album, Rigor Mortis Sets In (1973).

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget