Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Rosanne Cash Songs - This Has Happened Before Lyrics

This Has Happened Before Lyrics By Rosanne Cash Songs Album: Right or Wrong Year: 1980 Lyrics: Not Found Available: This Has Happened Before Youtube Music Video

Rosanne Cash - This Has Happened Before
Rosanne Cash - This Has Happened Before


Rosanne Cash - This Has Happened Before Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Right or Wrong
Released: 1980

This Has Happened Before Lyrics


This Has Happened Before
  • It was only after penning this ballad that Cash felt she could write proper songs. She recalled to American Songwriter magazine: "When I was 18, I had gone on the road with Dad. I was trying to make my songs rhyme and trying to muddle through on the forms of songs I had inherited. Then, I wrote 'This Has Happened Before'; I remember working so hard on that song and realizing that it didn't have to fit all those forms I was trying to force on it; that was the moment that I felt like could do this."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget