Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

You Me at Six Songs - Wild Ones Lyrics

Wild Ones Lyrics By You Me at Six Songs Album: Cavalier Youth Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Wild Ones Youtube Music Video

You Me at Six - Wild Ones
You Me at Six - Wild Ones


You Me at Six - Wild Ones Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Cavalier Youth
Released: 2014

Wild Ones Lyrics


Wild Ones
  • This is the closing track of You Me At Six's fourth album, Cavalier Youth. The band's singer, Josh Franceschi, told Kerrang! magazine: "I did a lot of takes with 'Wild Ones' before everybody was happy with it. In the past, I'd write my lyrics, record them and say, 'right, finished.' It wasn't an open forum. This time we were a lot more open. We wanted the other guys to push us, and the lyrics you hear on this song were actually we recorded on my birthday. Originally I'd taken it off, and I was going to go spend the day with my girlfriend! That shows the desire we had to make the best album we possibly could."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget