Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Heart Songs - Enough Lyrics

Enough Lyrics By Heart Songs Album: Jupiter's Darling Year: 2004 The color blue I always felt it like a sigh But this is new This blue fire inside his eye

Heart - Enough
Heart - Enough


Heart - Enough Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Jupiter's Darling
Released: 2004

Enough Lyrics


The color blue
I always felt it like a sigh
But this is new
This blue fire inside his eyes
With feet of snow
I try in vain
He makes the northern lights come dance for me again

(chorus)
He's good Enough
He's sweet enough
He's man enough a little touch
I need so much
I want so much
I need to feel that secret touch
Why can't I break out
Why won't he reach out for me
Oh Loneliness
It comes and it goes
But lately loneliness loneliness
It just grows and grows and grows
Cause here he is living deep inside
Nowhere nowhere nowhere to hide

(chorus)

Writer/s: WILSON, CHARLES L., III / BROWN, LUTHER / STEPHENSON, TANYA
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Enough
  • Ann Wilson: "This one is directly autobiographical. It's about unrequited feelings and when you do something as personal as this you always run the risk of embarrassing yourself. It's hard to reveal something so intimate, but I think music is also part of the process of healing."
  • Nancy Wilson: "To me this one is very Zeppelinesque. It's got real power but it stays personal, which is what it's got to do to tell this story." (thanks, Shanny - Detroit, MI, for above 2)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget