Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Bobby V Songs - Back To Love Lyrics

Back To Love Lyrics By Bobby V Songs Album: Peach Moon Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Back To Love Youtube Music Video

Bobby V - Back To Love
Bobby V - Back To Love


Bobby V - Back To Love Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Peach Moon
Released: 2013

Back To Love Lyrics


Back To Love
  • This dreamy ode to a girl finds Valentino eschewing recording contemporary beat-driven songs about sex for a jazzy tune filled with more affectionate lyrical content.

    "Good night to you my soul flower
    I hope you wish upon my star."

    Valentino explained to The Drop.FM : "We all love sex, but we all talk about that. Let somebody be that one to step out and do something different or say something different, so that's how I feel."

    Valentino added that releasing music on his own label, Blu Kolla Dreams, has given him more creative freedom in making the music he wants. "I've always been a situation where I had to chase a hit record or a song," he explained. "I've always had to go into the studio make a song that's a certain tempo so that the record company can work that song easily."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget