Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Bob Dylan Songs - The Man In Me Lyrics

The Man In Me Lyrics By Bob Dylan Songs Album: New Morning Year: 1970 The man in me will do nearly any task And as for compensation, there's little he wou

Bob Dylan - The Man In M
Bob Dylan - The Man In Me


Bob Dylan - The Man In Me Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: New Morning
Released: 1970

The Man In Me Lyrics


The Man In Me will do nearly any task
And as for compensation, there's little he would ask
Take a woman like you
To get through to the man in me

Storm clouds are raging all around my door
I think to myself I might not take it any more
Take a woman like your kind
To find the man in me

But, oh, what a wonderful feeling
Just to know that you are near
Sets my a heart a-reeling
From my toes up to my ears

The man in me will hide sometimes to keep from bein' seen
But that's just because he doesn't want to turn into some machine
Took a woman like you
To get through to the man in me

Writer/s: BOB DYLAN
Publisher: BOB DYLAN MUSIC CO
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

The Man In Me Song Chart
  • Dylan recorded this in New York City with a talented group of studio musicians including Al Kooper and Charlie Daniels. Ron Cornelius, who played guitar on these sessions, told us that Dylan would play down the song, but as soon as they started recording he would play it in a completely different tempo, which threw off the musicians but forced them to play to their strengths. These sessions lasted about 3 weeks, with the best songs going on this album and many of the others ending up on his 1973 self-titled album Dylan.
  • This played a major role in the Coen Brothers' 1998 movie The Big Lebowski. The song has since been performed live by the film's main star, Jeff Bridges.
  • Artists to have covered this song include The Clash, Joe Cocker and Matumbi.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget