Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Korn Songs - So Unfair Lyrics

So Unfair Lyrics By Korn Songs Album: Single Release Only Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: So Unfair Youtube Music Video

Korn Songs - So Unfair
Korn - So Unfair


Korn - So Unfair Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Single Release Only
Released: 2014

So Unfair Lyrics


So Unfair Song Chart
  • This song was inspired by frontman Jonathan Davis' youngest child Zeppelin's battle with Type 1 diabetes. It was recorded to raise funds for JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation), a major charitable organization dedicated to funding type 1 diabetes research.

    Davis said: "It's a horrible disease and I really wanna do whatever I can do to make a difference to help find a cure for this. 'Cause it just doesn't affect my son. I feel for everyone who has this disease. It's not fair at all. And so I started writing this song, 'So Unfair', about it. Because you're asking a child not to eat candy. I've gotta watch his carbs, I've gotta watch the sugar count, I've gotta watch everything. And how do you tell a child, 'You can't eat this. You can't do this. You can't do that.' So it's been a constant battle with me."

    "I constantly worry about… At night, I've had him… his blood sugar drop really low where it'd scare where he won't look up," he added. It's a very difficult thing to deal with."
  • Another Type 1 diabetes sufferer is Nick Jonas. He wrote the Jonas Brothers single "A Little Bit Longer" about his struggles with the disease.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget