Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Marianne Faithfull Songs - Give My Love to London Lyrics

Give My Love to London Lyrics By Marianne Faithfull Songs Album: Give My Love to London Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Give My Love to London Youtube Music Video

Marianne Faithfull - Give My Love to Londo
Marianne Faithfull - Give My Love to London


Marianne Faithfull - Give My Love to London Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Give My Love to London
Released: 2014

Give My Love to London Lyrics


Give My Love to London Song Chart
  • Marianne Faithfull wrote this song with Steve Earle as a sarcastic put-down of the English capital city and the British press. "I'm not that fond of London - when I go there I have to do 'promo,' which I detest, four or five days of it in a long bunch, and I come back just so pissed off and insulted," she told Billboard magazine. "I must admit that is getting much better - people are not so insulting anymore. But I came back to Paris after a particularly hard promo session, where I'd been asked really awful, insulting questions, and I wrote that song as a horrible, sarcastic put down of London."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget