Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Steel Panther Songs - Community Property Lyrics

Community Property Lyrics By Steel Panther Songs Album: Feel the Steel Year: 2009 I would give you the stars in the sky But they're too far away If you wer

Steel Panther Songs - Community Property
Steel Panther - Community Property


Steel Panther - Community Property Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Feel the Steel
Released: 2009

Community Property Lyrics


I would give you the stars in the sky
But they're too far away
If you were a hooker, you'd know
I'd be happy to pay
If suddenly you were a guy
I'd be suddenly gay

[Chorus]
Cause my heart belongs to you
My love is pure and true
My heart belongs to you
But my cock is Community Property

You're the only girl that I like to screw
When I'm not on the road
When I come home, my dinner's made
And the front lawn is mowed
I'll kiss your mouth
Even after you swallow my load

[Chorus]

I wanna make it clear
So you retain it
My dick's a free spirit
And you can't restrain it
No, you just can't chain it down

I love you so much it hurts
From my head to my feet
I think of you and I can't
Help but fondle my meat
I see your face every time
That I go out and cheat

[Chorus]

Writer/s: Haley, Travis / Parrish, Russell / Leader, Darren / Saenz, Ralph
Publisher: Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Community Property Song Chart
  • In this song, Steel Panther lead singer Michael Starr has a message for his favorite girl: his heart belongs to her. It's a conditional sentiment, however, as he reminds her that his c--k is community property, since he is a rock star, after all.

    Steel Panther, like Spinal Tap, are legitimate musicians who take on the personas of wildly overblown rock stars.
  • The first line in this song, "I would give you the stars in the sky," is the kind of thing you hear in many popular love songs (as a comedian we heard pointed out, "that stuff isn't yours to give").

    In our interview with Steel Panther guitarist Satchel , he said that he got the idea for this song when he was working out at the gym, and they were playing a Top 40 radio station. A song came on with some exceptionally trite and sappy lyrics, and that got him thinking about using these same sentiments, but with a Steel Panther twist. That's when he came up with the kicker line: "My c--k is community property."

    Said Satchel: "Nobody really believes it when you tell them that your heart belongs to them, but they totally believe you when you say you're going to cheat on them."
  • The video was directed by the brothers Brendan and Emmett Malloy, whose other work includes the White Stripes' "Icky Thump" and Jack Johnson's "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing."

    The video uses the clean version of the song, with his "dong" being community property.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget